Ayushman Bharat is National Health Protection Scheme, which will cover over 10 crore poor and vulnerable families. National Health Agency would like to inform that abnhpm.gov.in is the only official website of Ayushman Bharat.
Ayushman Bharat scheme, Yojana
The Ayushman Bharat scheme is formed by subsuming multiple schemes/yojana including Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, Senior citizen health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS), etc.
This Scheme called as different of a name like Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) or Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Modicare or National Health Protection Scheme.
The list of Services to be provided at the Health & Wellness Centre include:
- Non-communicable diseases
- Dental care
- Neonatal and infant health services
- Eye care
- Pregnancy care and maternal health services
- Child health
- Chronic communicable diseases
- Management of mental illness
- Geriatric care Emergency medicine
How To Apply For Ayushman Bharat scheme Online?
- Your family name could be covered in the PMJAY beneficiary list.
- To check out if you are a beneficiary, you can login using your mobile number.
- You do not need to enroll anywhere to claim benefits under the scheme.
- To claim benefits under the scheme you can get yourself identified at the nearest empanelled hospital or Community Service Centre (CSC)
Tag : Ayushman Bharat